***changing to 10:30 am
on Sept 3***
Our great desire is that you know Jesus ... not just know about Him, but to have a personal relationship with Him. What joy it is to know the infinite, eternal, holy, God-man, king, and savior. The best way to do this is in the context of His people, the church. So come worship with us this Sunday morning and discover the amazing grace of Jesus Christ!
Stay for Sunday School and enjoy both great teaching and some wonderful fellowship with God's people. Classes are available for all ages.
Sunday School - 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
Wednesday Night's Return
This Wednesday night, August 16, we will resume our regular Wednesday night schedule of discipleship and small groups for all ages. This is a great opportunity for the entire family to get involved with God's Word and God's people and enjoy time of spiritual growth and development. Also, Naomi Stewart will graciously be doing Wednesday night meals again. Be on the lookout for sign-ups!
Here's a rundown of what is offered for each age:
- 2s & 3s - Virginia Tillery
- 4s & 5s - Mona Silvey
- 1st & 2nd grade -
- 3rd & 4th grade - Karen Carre
- 5th & 6th grade - Rebecca Gosnell
- Jr Hi boys - Tanner Boykin
- Jr Hi girls - Melissa Lawrence
- Sr Hi boys - Stokes Skcllie
- Sr Hi girls - Connie Skellie
- College age guys - John Perry
- College age girls - Nikki Perry
- Adults (men and women) - Burt Boykin leading a group on the foundations of discipleship
- Adults (men and women) - Joe Ellis leading a study of Knowing God by J.I. Packer
- Adults: various other small groups for men or women will be starting up as well but will be limited in number. If you want a men's only or woman's only group please let the church office know.